Legion of Heroes Hack for Hearts & Gold 2016
Legion of Heroes uses a currency called hearts. These are extremely pricey. The smallest amount of hearts is 30 and it costs $2.99. 30 hearts is not a lot. You’ll need a bunch more to win at Legion of Heroes. Download our free Legion of Heroes hack tool to easily and freely get hearts and gold.
It’s very easy to use. Take a look at the image below to see how quick and easy using our Legion of Heroes hack tool is. Just enter the amount of gold and hearts you want. Don’t worry about jailbreaking or rooting your device. The hack tool will work without APK rooting or jailbreaking.
Download our Legion of Heroes hack from our website. It takes 30 seconds to download. After it downloads, it’ll install. This takes about another 30 seconds. Then, enter how many hearts and gold you would like. Click the big, blue “start” button. You don’t have to fill out any surveys or root your device to use the Legion of Heroes 2016 hack.
This should start the hack. Once completed — don’t worry, it’s very quick! — open the app on your device. It will run normally, but with the added benefit of your extra gold and hearts! Have fun!
Cheats & Tips for Legion of Heroes
- There are three types of heroes. Melee, Ranged and Mage. Each type has its own utility in a team fight so choose whatever fit your playstyle.
- If you are not satisfied by your starting hero (you can choose from 4 at the moment), you can always reroll and start from the beginning. It may take some time but you will get who you want eventually. Or you can wait to meet the Counselor which will let you do reroll for free (with a maximum of 3 times).
- Received mail (and some of the rewards) are stored only for 30 days. Make sure you check that mailbox every once in awhile.
- You can promote a hero up to a rank of a 6. You can do that by merging the same heroes over and over again. Yes, you will get a lot of unneeded copies.
- Make sure you join a guild as soon as possible. You wouldn’t want to miss the 45 v 45 PvP event. You will also receive several perks and participate in co-op missions.
- When you have more than one hero and you want to cycle between them when you are free roaming, you just have to change your “Hero Leader” from the options.
- If a hero has an icon with the letter ‘E’ shifting around his head means that he is currently in an event. Being in an event is great because he will have increased stats during that time.
- When you reach level 10, make sure you request a military stipend. It will grant you a lot of money.
- When you think you are powerful enough, you can visit the Coliseum. There you can face real enemies in a 1v1 combat.
Download Mirror 1